Tom friedman – installations, sculptures, site specific, everyday materials , etc
Kandinskiy’s use of colour
Rudy earnst – action painting, magnification and distortion of objects (painting/drawing), use of variety of materials and media, found materials , scupting, installation) Bauhaus links ( The German term Bauhaus—literally “building house”—was understood as meaning “School of Building”, from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauhaus )
http://www.rudyernst.com/about-2/ his website and bio
4. https://www.lacanauphotographie.com/ Russel Scott-Skinner free form artist inspired by Henri Moor
5. Joshue Elias – very interesting OIL paint application, colour pallet and techniques. Abstract with an idea? real physical connection starting with amking of paint itself ( grinding the pigments etc) he’s talking here about the physicality of the process of painting and how the body becomes an instrument , an extension of the brush…. also about painting almost unconsciously .. in a dream state
6. Samyak Yamauchi- intuitive painte
7. Gina Stepaniuk
This artist uses interesting techniques and approach to paint nature – resonates with me and also goes along with idea i had about using my cooking to create colourful and abstract images.
What i find very inspiring in her works is that she finds inspiration and imagery in the world around her and connects with the works through process and emotional connection.
8. Robert Motherwell – abstract, collage, intuitive painting, use of line/colour/techniques; expressive gesture marks; use of black and gesture is very interesting
next videos below have a lot of close ups of his work.
9. Synesthesia – use of colour as expression of seelings
10. aelita andre – abstract, sound/touch paintings
in above video:
Aelita talks about her Sound-Touch Paintings
Published on 3 May 2018
abstract expressionist painter Anna Hryniewicz – very interesting how she explains her process